Once upon a time that has been and yet thrusts its presence into my everyday. Whiskey breathed, I proclaimed my martyrdom---they were crucifying me at the hand of a rather dramatic allegory that no one ever even bothers to remember.  He laughs an arrogant laugh, I do not try very hard to ignore how wet my cunt gets. I want him to penetrate me to know me to punish me to set me free to tie me up to pull my skin off to devour and resurrect my cunt.
 \We pause---we reach a limit---a small and quiet moment that tempts me to call it eternal and ideal. Realization, actualization----he lays himself bare---the tragedy of the postmodern is one of distraction---had not bothered to pay attention.

I sit topless on a porch, he in a busted rocking chair. Smell of cheap tobacco I tell him I underestimate my sadist impulse. He speaks quietly. All along the rhythmic orgasmic repetition that are nights into days---I wanted to strip him bare to lay him out. To get under through  around the skin with its closed pores and knowing smile. We sit together stripped.

Some time ago that is both yesterday and today---his voice speaks through a phone, distant and present; slurred and stern and familiar----hooking my cunt making me blush.

“Que-serrah serrah” He calls me all variations of the phrase. Whatever will. Will be. Will be. Will be. Will be. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.