Picking out lube is a relatively new phenomenon for me. Before I began using toys internally, I never used it. I knew the basics of lube shopping, the differences between water and silicone based etc, but everything I tried seemed to leave me in distress. This was before System JO's Agape entered my life.

A woman from JO came in to help us learn about their products. When she passed around the agape tester, I was startled by how close its texture and viscosity came to "the real thing."Its marketed toward women who are particularly sensitive and I found it mild while still capable of doing the job.

It took me a while to warm up to the idea of buying yet another bottle, though I don't know why. At the end of it all, the Agape was the only lube that ever made a lasting impression with me.

System's Jo's Agape contains neither glycerin nor silicone. It's a rather thin consistency, and works best for vaginal use. What appeals to me most is that it's light and thin. This might lead you to think that you'll need a lot of it.

Not true.

When I overuse it, it can become gummy and generally unpleasant---countering its most positive aspects. Start with less and add more, as needed.

When used in the proper amount, it feels clean, slick, with NO tacky after-mess. Go get some over at System Jo or Amazon.





Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.