The first toy I bought with my discount was the We-Vibe 3. I told myself I would hold out until the 4 came out, but I just could not. It just seemed so promising! The power rushed to my head. 40% off! I was salivating ready to eagerly buy up anything that seemed appealing. 

But I haven't stopped kicking myself since I saw the new 4. WHY AREN'T SEX TOYS LIKE CELL PHONES, WHY CAN'T I HAZ AN UPGRADE?!?!?! 


I digress, it's my greedy and impatient little self I have to blame. 

At least, at first glance the new design seems to have addressed all the central structural issues I had with the We-Vibe 3. 

1) Size

The We-Vibe 3 is simply too big. Though the G-spot stimulator does find my G spot nicely, the outer clitoral stimulator misses my clit, by a lot. I tried rectifying the situation by pushing the G-spot end farther up and holding it in place, it has to be held that way---thus limiting its "hands free" appeal. 

Because the G-spot end is rounded like the outer clit end, it makes penetration kind of difficult. Lube is required or else it will drag all along the other person's cock. I hear this isn't pleasant. 

The real kicker for me is that the new We-Vibe is crazy smaller, and the G-spot end is now flat rather than rounded. 

2) Finish

Glossy silicone toys are notorious lent magnets. Every speck of dust, every errant kitty hair, all things stick to it with such ferocity they do. not. let. go.

3) Vibe strength 

Like I've said before, I like industrial strength vibes directly on my clit. The combination of low vibe strength and it being just a little bit too long means that it misses the spot. It also scoots around a lot, and needs to be readjusted frequently. 



Now, all this being said I have a similar agreement with sex toy reviewer and cartoonist Erica Moen's review of the We-Vibe 2. Though it leaves a lot to be desired, it's still quite a little treat to add a little hands free vibe action to getting pounded. 

You can get it at Good Vibes.








Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.