I had my eye on Maia's toys for a while. I love the bright colors and the marketing. When I battery tested the toy for a customer the way the shaft rotates really caught my eye---not an out of control whirling but a subtle circle motion made by the rounded tip which looked appropriate for my G spot.

Now, I've never been a fan of rabbit style vibes. My only other experience with them was a glittered out monstrosity made of cheap jelly which pinched and pulled the walls of my vag.  Not to mention, I found the "rabbit" on the rabbit to poke my clit around and never give it enough contact to make a difference.

Rabbit style vibes are often way bigger than I appreciate, making them cumbersome and well, scary. The Twisty from Maia is on the smaller side with ample thought given to texture. The Twisty is smooth to the touch and didn't have much drag upon insertion. At first glance it appears seamless, but on further inspection I found a faint trace of one.

The package describes the clit stimulator on the Twisty as a "stem." It has a wide twisty base that narrows into an teeny ball shaped antenna. The tip packs the vibes into a tiny area which feels great and usually hits the opening of the clitoral hood, a new sensation for me who usually prefers a lot of pressure and strong vibes on top of the hood.  There are three vibration intensities and 4 other functions, but I actually prefer the lowest setting which provides light but buzzy stimulation directly to the clitoris.

BUT (and this is a huge but) as soon as you turn on the shaft rotations, your ear is assaulted with a high pitched screeching noise that only increases in volume the higher you turn it up. Sounding like a treadmill, the shaft rotates at three speeds, and with each speed a higher volume of the unforgivable noise.

 (An even bigger but) I love the rotation. I love it so much, I've reverted to grabbing it mid-session on a steady basis. I've seen a lot of rabbits in my day and normally the rotation patterns seem like they are trying to blend cupcake batter in your vagina. They are often imprecise and whirl around without consequence. The Twisty does not do this. The only way I can describe the sensation is that it as if the Twisty is lovingly swirling my G Spot around. In a magic circle.

The firmness of the toy balances out the subtlety of the motion while keeping enough pressure to stimulate properly. I do sometimes add in a stronger clit toy to my hood or the toy's shaft which does not vibrate. In several reviews, many reviewers find the clitoral stimulators in rabbits to distract from internal or G spot stimulation. Because the unique rotation pattern of the shaft feels so incredible I am focus on the internal sensations while receiving the additional clitoral stimulation I generally need to come.

I had my first blended orgasms with this toy. The orgasms aren not fast but they are simple, long, and full bodied. Having bought this on a whim, I'm honestly surprised at how frequently I use this toy, or rather how often I can feel my G spot wanting this toy. I had never really been successful at creating and maintaining a pleasurable relationship with my G spot, and the Twisty has done a lot to bring us closer together!

Some finale thoughts:

-The high pitched rotation noise might be too much for some

-Although the low-mid range price point does make up for it.

-Seriously, the magic circle G swirl is worth having in one's life.

You can get it at Love Honey.

-


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.